Did you know that the most common claim in condominiums is for water or fire damage? If you think about all the things that could potentially put your unit at risk, those two are at the top of the list.  So making sure you are covered properly for the interior of your unit is crucial. 

Condo Association insurance is meant for the building itself rather than what's inside. Having a condo unit owners insurance policy covers you for the build-out for everything from the “walls in” to all the valuables inside your condo. Protecting yourself for the gaps that your association does not cover, damage caused by units above and/or attached to yours and any damage within your unit is where your condo policy becomes most valuable. Call us today to set up a free, no obligation conversation about protecting your condo unit.